VIRTUAL SCHOOL SUPPORT at Camp Academy!
…need a safe, productive spot when kids are NOT at school?
…want help managing Virtual Lessons?
… teaching your own kids may not be the best fit?
…you’re working? Need extended hours of enrichment?
When your child is NOT at school, our teachers guide them through their online curriculum, keeping them focused, engaged, and organized with one-on-one help.
Our teachers provide the following:
Virtual academic supervision (schoolwork done)
Homework help and real-time tutoring
Time management and study skills
BONUS! Home Economics class!
Practice academic/life skills while cooking lunch!
ONLY 16 students maximum per day
9am-3pm (extended care 8-5 available)
Rates start at $45/day plus tax
Month-long Commitment Required (so we can plan well and provide quality experiences)
Available Sept 14 – Dec 22
(Reservations and Pre-Payment Required)
- Regular schedules to develop time management skills
- Small groups of complimentary ages and grade levels
- Social interaction in a healthy way
- “Brain Breaks” with indoor and outdoor activities as individual pace permits (enrichment, science experiments, art, gardening, outdoor play/exercise)
- Independent life skills too....cooking lunch with us!
Email us here to request a space! email@example.comRead more